Use and Content
- Myadd Pty Ltd (ACN 078 000 398) (Bar Central) will make the barcentral.com.au website (Website) available to you on the following terms.
- Although Bar Central makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information regarding venue locations and offers from third party suppliers contained on the Website is accurate and current, the Website contains information sourced from third parties and Bar Central does not warrant the accuracy of any of the information contained on the Website. You should not rely on the information contained on the Website.
- Any commentary regarding specific venues contained on the Website is opinion only and should not be relied on. This also applies to the Venue Ratings which are user voted and Bar Central is not responsible for the results.
- Bar Central does not authorise or control the publication of any content by a third party on another website (including Facebook and Twitter) which content may in turn appear on the Website by means of a live feed from that other website. The views of any persons published on these other websites are not those of Bar Central.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bar Central, its officers and employees disclaim any and all responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the Website, its content, and your reliance on the same.
- If you have a complaint or objection to content on the Website, please contact Bar Central in writing immediately and Bar Central will promptly assess your complaint or objection and if appropriate amend or remove the relevant content.
- Purchase transactions use the PayPal system. For further information relevant to your transactions on Bar Central, please see the PayPal Product Disclosure Statement and Legal Agreements for PayPal Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You may download and view content and print a copy of material on the Website for your personal use only. You must not otherwise deal with or reproduce that material.
- Bar Central may change, suspend or cease operation of all or part of the Website at any time. Bar Central may also restrict your access to all or part of the Website at any time.
- Bar Central VIP supporting businesses have the right to refuse entry based on their normal conditions of trade and entry policy. While Bar Central will endeavour to keep all VIP members up to date with any changes concerning the VIP advantages, VIP advantages are subject to change without notification and venues and supporting businesses can refuse, change or remove the offer without notice. For entry to over 18 years of age establishments, management reserves the right to ask for proof of age and establishments are bound by the Liquor Licensing Act 1997.